Computer and Computer Equipment Delivery
Until we are back to normal day to day operations, new computer delivery and installation is affected as follows:
- If you have ordered a laptop to use for telecommuting, please contact the Shipping Department to arrange for pickup. Once you have the computer, the I.T. Help Desk can assist you remotely, if necessary, to get it set up.
- If you have ordered a replacement computer system for your desktop we do not currently have staff available to perform installations. The computer will be stored until we have staff available to resume this service.
Information for NIH Applicants and Recipients of NIH Funding
The following is a link to an NIH announcement providing guidance and outlining the flexibilities available to applicants for NIH funding and for the existing recipients of NIH funding.
- The Shipping & Receiving Department will be open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- The Research Compliance department will be operating remotely
- Core Equipment – will be working remotely but Ming Gong will come to campus to provide assistance, if needed. He can be contacted at (310) 430-8090 / firstname.lastname@example.org